Saturday, July 29, 2006

Cassette Swimsuits (working notes July 29

Saturday, July 29

mistakes in cleavage
when I
count

to 5 your
your hands
will

quickly become useless
lemon scent
lingers

<><><>

“Paul Mariat, notes”
kiss bus
when

I count to
“without the
commas”

suitcase prepares puppet
partials and
swimsuits

<><><>

numerous mock endurance
buy their
hats

<><><>

skirt unresolved “as
I was
leaving

a Kink’s concert”
ice-skating
costumes

<><><>

partials encourage at length
“I didn’t capture an embassy to get airline tickets”
“A fog cannot be dispelled by a fan” Japanese Proverb
Ali Farka Toure: Savane

Shanghai Posters 1930s

Aspirin Girl Advertisement
Mosquito Spray Advertisement
The Sitting Monk Advertisement
Camel Fabrics Advertisement

“I only know
two of
them”

she’s an outline
of her
hair

insects and hips paginated
something I said 20 years ago
Misora Hibari question

Superman spools with yarn intact

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home