Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Cassette Swimsuits (working notes July 4

Tuesday, July 04

project: insects and hips paginated
project: something I said 20 years ago
project: Misora Hibari question
project: “my hair keeps blowing in my mouth”
project: woman panting on cassette, 40 minutes
project: when I write the letter “S”
project: Japanese train tickets from the 1960s
project: wooden textile spools with yarn intact
project: describe: attached directly to
project: OP: The “Y” Issue / July – Aug 1984 / Yabby You
project: when asked about the pages of
project: av w/voice: “popsicle toes “
project: when I count to
project: my influences include
project: “draw until you want to draw”
project: “cutting and gluing”
project: notebook entry August 15, 1984
project: book unbound
project: vintage magazine sheets, found items, letters
project: Airway Manual Radio Procedure Charts (arranged alphabetically by city and airport, 1959

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home