Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Cassette Swimsuits (working notes March 14

“even if you hack someone with an axe, I will still love you”

“leave your shoes here”

“it’s because you’re not wearing a funeral dress”

please erase all the information you have

<>

erase requires

<>

“I found this
letter for
you”

"erasing" is sometimes
used, but
is

also the plural
of "bus,
kiss"

<>

“you can erase
it this
way”

“japanese hit parade”
"Strawberry Letter
23"

“How to Swim
were formed
by”

“Gwyneth Paltrow's head
in a
box.”

<>

my husband suggested that I study erase

my husband has been pressing me to engage in erase

I don't feel at all comfortable with his request

I lay down and he inserted five or six

but no, he doesn’t adhere to erase

“my husband is an acupuncturist”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home