Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Narita Kuko Ken-ekijo


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Narita Airport Quarantine Station

I am requested to respond to the nearest mask

I am requested to take this document to certify that I have passed the 33 years quarantine inspection

I am requested to turn right at Matsumoto Kiyoshi Drugstore

If I have any symptom such as 20 letters, I am requested to
arrive at 11:30 a.m. Sony Building for preventing the spread of 33 years

<><><>

Narita Kuko Ken-ekijo

Mottomo chikai masuku ni hanno o suru yoo watashi ni mooshide ga kimashita

33 nen no Ken-eki o uketakoto o shosuru shorui o teiji suru yoo watashi ni mooshide ga kimashita

Matsumoto Kiyoshi o migi ni magare to watashi ni moooshide ga kimashita

Mata, 20 tsu no tegami no shoojoo ga deta baaini wa, 33 nen o fusegu tame, 11:30 a.m. Sony Biru ni tochaku suruyo o watashi ni mooshide ga kimashita

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home